Riverstone International School
Riverstone International School 5521 Warm Springs Ave, Boise, ID 83716
- Riverstone International School is a co-educational, private, independent school in Boise, Idaho offering our day and residential students the academic prestige of the International Baccalaureate Programs and the personal attention of a supportive community school.
- Engaging classroom discussions continue when students explore Idaho’s mountains and deserts with classmates and teachers.
- We offer concierge college counseling and athletic, musical, and academic extracurricular activities.Our newly-built residential facility is located in downtown Boise, the third most populous city in the US Pacific Northwest, with easy access to skiing, kayaking, and mountain biking.
- One hundred percent of graduates are accepted into 4-year colleges.
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Riverstone||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Grades Offered (Boarding)||9-12||9-12|
|Grades Offered (Day)||Pre-K-12||7-12|
|Campus Size||14 acres||105 acres|
|Enrollment||355 students||313 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||1292||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual||Casual|
|Average Class Size||20 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|Number of IB Courses Offered||60||-|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$3.5 million||$20 million|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Rachel Pusch|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- Riverstone International School is a co-educational, private, independent school in Boise, Idaho offering day and residential students the academic prestige of the International Baccalaureate Programs and the personal attention of a supportive community school. Engaging classroom discussions continue when students explore Idaho’s mountains and deserts with classmates and teachers. We offer concierge college counseling and athletic, musical, and academic extracurricular activities.Small classes and strong relationships with teachers form the backbone of the Riverstone experience. Our students develop the mindset to confidently share their perspective, think critically, creatively solve problems, and collaborate. One hundred percent of graduates are accepted into 4-year colleges worldwide.With a maximum capacity of 32 students, our residential program is small and intimate and provides wonderful opportunities to make lifelong friendships. Our newly-built dormitory is located in downtown Boise, the third most populous city in the Pacific Northwest, with easy access to skiing, kayaking, and mountain biking. Our four-season climate and safe city provide opportunities for students to recreate, shop, and explore all that our beautiful city and state has to offer. Shopping, music performances, movies, hiking, exploring the city’s foothills and rivers are just a few of the weekend activities that residential students will enjoy.
- Riverstone International School accreditations: International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), NWAIS, AdvancEd
- Submit Review for Riverstone International School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 7-12 | 215 students 1702.4 miles1600 St. Bernard Drive, S.E.
Cullman, AL 35055
Your graduates can do everything on their smartphones with one click. An alumni relations app will allow them to click a gift to their alma mater. More here.
The typical three-month-long summer break gives juniors and seniors a great opportunity to explore a variety of situations and options.
Learning about a school from its website and social media pages is useful as you decide which school to choose. So is hearing what the school's alumni say about their alma mater.