CATS Academy Boston
- We offer a world-class education, attracting students from across the globe.
- In a diverse and exciting international community, you will learn to be your best and achieve a place at a top university.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities The school is super international, with students from over 35 countries around the world. At CATS, I was able to learn more about other culture from my friends and sometimes from teachers, as well. My. . .
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|CATS Academy Boston||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Campus Size||19 acres||104 acres|
|Enrollment||400 students||320 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Student attire must be in good repair, fit properly, and be clear of any disrespectful language or images. )
|Average Class Size||12 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:9||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||21||18|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
(Includes tuition and boarding fees)
|Tuition international students||$59,540||$50,500|
(5 Day Boarding)
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Amber Gunther|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||5||16|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||30||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Band, Bible Study, Coding Club, Community Service Club, Diversity Alliance, Economics Club, Fashion Club, Fitness Club, French Club, Geek Squad, Green Club, Innovation Lab, Math Club, Media Center, Model UN, Musical Theatre, Newspaper, SAT Prep, Weight Room
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Music, Photography, Studio Art
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Badminton Club, Golf, Mile Maker, Rock Climbing, Tennis, Volleyball
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- A high school diploma is a North American academic school leaving qualification awarded upon high school graduation.
- Your high school diploma is typically studied over the course of four years, from Grade 9 to Grade 12. You can join CATS Academy for any one or all of these years, providing you meet the requirements.
- Our welcoming and challenging learning environment ensures that you have everything you need to succeed academically, while also expanding your interests to become the well-rounded candidate universities and colleges look for.
- To prepare you fully for success on your journey to university or college, the programs we offer are demanding but rewarding, and experienced college counsellors will support and guide your applications to ensure you showcase your strengths.
- We offer a wide range of engaging and exciting extracurricular activities to enable you to develop interests beyond the classroom.
- Choosing the right university or college is important. At CATS our experienced college counselors will help you select and apply for the right course at the right university or college,and our talented teaching staff will support you to achieve the grades you need to make your application successful
- CATS Academy Boston accreditations: New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for CATS Academy Boston
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Readers send dozens of questions via Facebook, Twitter and email. What do they ask? Readers want to know which is the best school in a particular country or region. A close second is figuring out how to pay for a private school education. Here are some readers' questions with my answers.
The essence of a private school education is that strong partnership forged between school, parent and child.
Two kinds of admissions are in use at American boarding schools: admissions with a fixed deadline and rolling admissions. We take a look at rolling admissions.