The Global College
The Global College Photo #2 - Strategic alliance brings IE University guest professors into the classroom
The Global College is a co-educational day and boarding school for 15 to 18-year-olds, offering an innovative IB Diploma Programme, anchored in the history and values of IE University.
We prepare students from all over the world for access to leading universities.
We do this through our highly personalised curriculum, superb mentoring and career guidance, and focus on the skills needed in a world of rapid technological change.
- Grades: (Boarding) 11-12
- Students: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $40,225
- Average class size: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Definition of Terms | 2021 School Data
The Global College
% Students Boarding
Offers Post-Grad Year
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Average Class Size
Number of IB Courses Offered
ESL Courses Offered
% Faculty with Advanced Degree
Summer Program Offered
% Students on Financial Aid
Merit Scholarships Offered
None / Rolling
10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)
- We are a diverse and innovative IB school in the center of Madrid, offering a highly personalized curriculum, superb career guidance, and boarding option.
- We combine the IB Diploma Programme with an Entrepreneurship Project, giving students the chance to put real-world skills to the test.
- Our strategic alliance with IE University provides powerful insights into what students need to succeed at universities across the globe.
- Unique urban campus provides amazing pre-university experiences, along with internship and international networking opportunities.
- The Global College accreditations: IB
Profile last updated: 01/13/2022
Want To Teach In A Boarding School?
Teaching in a boarding school is the same as teaching in a public school, right? Not exactly. Some explanations here.
Academics: Advanced Placement
As part of your evaluation of boarding schools, you will examine the academics. We look at one aspect of what many schools teach, namely, Advanced Placement courses.
Are You Looking At The Wrong Schools?
By "wrong schools", I mean schools that don't fit your needs and requirements. Finding the "right school' implies that the school meets 99% of what you require. More here.