The Global College
The Global College Photo #2 - Strategic alliance brings IE University guest professors into the classroom
The Global College is a co-educational day and boarding school for 15 to 18-year-olds, offering an innovative IB Diploma Programme, anchored in the history and values of IE University.
We prepare students from all over the world for access to leading universities.
We do this through our highly personalised curriculum, superb mentoring and career guidance, and focus on the skills needed in a world of rapid technological change.
- Grades: (Boarding) 11-12
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $40,225
- Average class size: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Definition of Terms | 2022 School Data
The Global College
% Students Boarding
Offers Post-Grad Year
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Average Class Size
Number of IB Courses Offered
ESL Courses Offered
% Faculty with Advanced Degree
Summer Program Offered
% Students on Financial Aid
Merit Scholarships Offered
None / Rolling
10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)
- We are a diverse and innovative IB school in the center of Madrid, offering a highly personalized curriculum, superb career guidance, and boarding option.
- We combine the IB Diploma Programme with an Entrepreneurship Project, giving students the chance to put real-world skills to the test.
- Our strategic alliance with IE University provides powerful insights into what students need to succeed at universities across the globe.
- Unique urban campus provides amazing pre-university experiences, along with internship and international networking opportunities.
- The Global College accreditations: IB
Source: Verified school update
What is Progressive Education?
The promise of progressive education is as the students come to the solution, they’re active, they’re engaged, they’re motivated, and they’re learning. Most progressive schools encourage students to explore other areas of their development where young people find focus or uncover the contentment of stillness. It is about learning how to think, not what to think.
The Importance of Strong Connections with Family & School
We look at the roles in the partnership of school, parent, and student. Understanding each partner's responsibilities is essential for a successful boarding school experience.
What About Schools With Riding Programs?
Does your son or daughter ride? Are you thinking about finding a private school which will suit both your academic requirements and your child's penchant for riding? Let's look at a couple of schools with riding programs.