Wolfeboro Camp School
Wolfeboro Camp School Photo #4 - Family style meals three times per day. Students serve as waiters and help in the kitchen as well.
- A FIVE WEEK PROGRAM - A REMARKABLE ACADEMIC BOOST Stronger Writing, Reading, Math Skills
- Study Skills, Study Habits and Academic Confidence Readiness for the Next Year or a New School
- The only summer program of its kind. Unmatched quality, precision and expertise - unique among summer options.
- For 109 years, the summer solution for parents, consultants, and schools seeking a program designed to produce a stronger student.
- The School provides a separate teaching faculty and residnetial team to support 150 students.
- Class size is optimal: 4 to 6 students per class.
- Students represent more than 100 private boarding and day schools.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- Gettysburg College Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding school is one the most influential Summer schools. I had a wonderful summer, learning and experiencing new things, particularly the small class rooms where teachers have plenty of time to sit. . .
Top 20 Placements
All Schools Similar Size Schools
Wolfeboro Camp School is listed among the top 20 boarding schools (out of 319 schools) for:
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Wolfeboro Camp School|
|School Focus||Summer Boarding School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 6-12, PG|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes|
|Campus Size||128 acres|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Summer casual: shorts, flip-flops etc!)
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:5|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Edward A. Cooper|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Joyce L. Ferris, Ph.D.|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||15 Extracurriculars|
|Extracurriculars||Arts and Music Programs:|
Dance, Musical and Drama Productions
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Canoe, Fishing, Intramural Sports, Kayak, Lacrosse, Running, Sailing, Soccer, Strength Training, Swimming, Tennis, Yoga
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
Be prepared for the next school year: a purposeful academic program combined with the fun of a summer camp life-style and activities. Morning classes and afternoon recreation.Indiviudal goals, master teachers, five students in a class - detail and accountability!The benefits of a pen and paper academic program, minimal cell phone use each dayStrengthen academic confidence, study habits and productivity in a five week program.
- Improve academic skills and attention to detail.
- Develop organizational and study habits and study skills.
- Courses for Preview, Review or Credit
- LD types supported: Mild verbal and non-verbal profiles
- Wolfeboro Camp School accreditations: TABS, EMA, AISNE, ISANNE, SBSA
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Wolfeboro Camp School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 3-9| 225 students 101.1 miles94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
Graduates of boarding schools end up doing all sorts of things. Many of them become distinguished leaders in their chosen fields.
This cry is heard throughout the land as parents try desperately to compare one boarding school against another.
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.