Wolfeboro Camp School
Wolfeboro Camp School Photo #2 - Wolfeboro: the summer solution for academic progress. Progress is expected but also celebrated!
Wolfeboro Camp School Photo #5 - Family style meals three times per day. Students serve as waiters and help in the kitchen as well.
- A FIVE WEEK PROGRAM - A REMARKABLE ACADEMIC BOOST Stronger Writing, Reading, Math Skills
- Study Skills, Study Habits and Academic Confidence Readiness for the Next Year or a New School
- The only summer program of its kind. Unmatched quality, precision and expertise - unique among summer options.
- For 109 years, the summer solution for parents, consultants, and schools seeking a program designed to produce a stronger student.
- The School provides a separate teaching faculty and residnetial team to support 150 students.
- Class size is optimal: 4 to 6 students per class.
- Students represent more than 100 private boarding and day schools.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- Gettysburg College Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding school is one the most influential Summer schools. I had a wonderful summer, learning and experiencing new things, particularly the small class rooms where teachers have plenty of time to sit. . .
Top 20 Placements
All Schools Similar Size Schools
Wolfeboro Camp School is listed among the top 20 boarding schools (out of 318 schools) for:
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|Wolfeboro Camp School|
|School Focus||Summer Boarding School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 6-12, PG|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes|
|Campus Size||128 acres|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Summer casual: shorts, flip-flops etc!)
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:5|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$14,900|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Edward A. Cooper|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Joyce L. Ferris, Ph.D.|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||15 Extracurriculars|
|Extracurriculars||Arts and Music Programs:|
Dance, Musical and Drama Productions
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Canoe, Fishing, Intramural Sports, Kayak, Lacrosse, Running, Sailing, Soccer, Strength Training, Swimming, Tennis, Yoga
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
Be prepared for the next school year: a purposeful academic program combined with the fun of a summer camp life-style and activities. Morning classes and afternoon recreation.Indiviudal goals, master teachers, five students in a class - detail and accountability!The benefits of a pen and paper academic program, minimal cell phone use each dayStrengthen academic confidence, study habits and productivity in a five week program.
- Improve academic skills and attention to detail.
- Develop organizational and study habits and study skills.
- Courses for Preview, Review or Credit
- LD types supported: Mild verbal and non-verbal profiles
- Wolfeboro Camp School accreditations: TABS, EMA, AISNE, ISANNE, SBSA
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Wolfeboro Camp School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 3-9| 224 students 101.1 miles94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
Social media is an essential part of a boarding school's marketing strategy
Parents considering schools should read New York Times columnist Frank Bruni's book about college admissions entitled Where You Go Is Not Who You Will Be: An Antidote to the College Admissions Mania. Much of what he says applies in the private K-12 world.
Readers send dozens of questions via Facebook, Twitter and email. What do they ask? Readers want to know which is the best school in a particular country or region. A close second is figuring out how to pay for a private school education. Here are some readers' questions with my answers.