Saint Stanislaus High School
- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12
- Enrollment: 386 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $31,250
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $8,650
- Acceptance rate: 82%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform khaki pants and uniform collared shirt
Board Games Club, Cheerleaders, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Fitness Swimming, Ham Radio Club, Hand Radio Club, International Club, Junior National Honor Society, Key Club, Magic Club, Math Club/Math Counts, National Honor Society, RC Club, Robotics, SCUBA, Student Council, Student Ministry, Varsity Quiz Bowl, Weights and Conditioning Training, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Over just the last two years, approximately 87% of Saint Stanislaus seniors have earned $17M in college scholarships for just 115 seniors. This past year, our seniors (Class of 2016) were accepted into 77 colleges and universities. The ACT composite for the Class of 2016 was 24.3; the top 10% of the class scored 32.5, the top 25% scored 30.5, and the top 50% scored 27.6. Ten seniors of the class of 2016 scored a 30 or higher on the ACT, including a perfect score of 36, by a student who was also a National Merit Finalist.
- Since 2009, St. Stanislaus has had 10 students recognized as national merit finalists.
- Students from 52 countries have attended St. Stanislaus since 1854.
- LD types supported: Dyslexia/Dysgraphia/Language-based or Mild Learning Differences
- Saint Stanislaus High School accreditations: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Catholic Education Association,Mississippi Department of Education
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Felix Blanchard '42 - 1945 Heisman Trophy Recipient
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Saint Stanislaus High School cost?
Saint Stanislaus High School's tuition is approximately $31,250 for boarding students and $8,650 for day students.
What is the acceptance rate of Saint Stanislaus High School?
The acceptance rate of Saint Stanislaus High School is 82%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
Who are famous alumni from Saint Stanislaus High School?
Saint Stanislaus High School famous alumni include: Felix Blanchard '42.
What sports does Saint Stanislaus High School offer?
Saint Stanislaus High School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Track and Field.
What is Saint Stanislaus High School's ranking?
Saint Stanislaus High School ranks among the top 20 boarding schools for Least expensive tuition.
When is the application deadline for Saint Stanislaus High School?
The application deadline for Saint Stanislaus High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Saint Stanislaus High School yearly calendar below.