Saint Stanislaus High School
Saint Stanislaus High School Photo #2 - Afternoon fishing is one of our students' favorite activities. Our 1,000 foot pier connects our front yard to the Gulf of Mexico.
Saint Stanislaus High School Photo #3 - The Remote Control club practices with RC cars and planes after school. There are many other clubs such as Robotics, Drama, Debate, SCUBA, Outdoors, Youth Legislature, Quiz Bowl, Band and more!
Saint Stanislaus High School Photo #4 - The College Cafe' is a favorite hangout spot for students at all times of the day and night.
Saint Stanislaus High School Photo #5 - Cruising around town is a blast in Bay St. Louis (voted one of the Coolest Small Towns in America by Budget Travel 2013). Plus, we're located just one hour from the cultural offerings of New Orleans where weekend field trips often take place.
Saint Stanislaus High School Photo #6 - The St. Stanislaus beachfront campus is an unrivaled outdoor lab for our marine science program, which takes advantage of our proximity to world-class research institutions and universities to engage students in hands-on learning opportunities.
Saint Stanislaus High School Photo #7 - Evening study halls keep students on track with homework and studying. On a daily basis, our dorm staff makes sure that students are putting forth an honest effort in their school work.
Saint Stanislaus High School Photo #9 - School-wide liturgies in neighboring Our Lady of the Gulf parish help students to become "formed" in and "informed" about the Catholic faith. In an effort to help students put their faith into action, the school maintains a service program, which requires each student to join in service activities.
- Saint Stanislaus is a Catholic day and boarding school for boys in grades 7-12.
- Since 1854, our students have thrived academically and spiritually in a college-preparatory atmosphere that fosters structure and accountability.
- The beachfront campus (just an hour from New Orleans) is an unrivaled outdoor lab for our marine science program, which takes advantage of our proximity to world-class research institutions and universities to engage students in hands-on learning opportunities.
- Our college-preparatory program integrates our ESL Program, Advanced Placement, and honors curriculum with a commitment to faith and community service to help young boys become men of character.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|Saint Stanislaus||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||30 acres||105 acres|
|Enrollment||386 students||313 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform khaki pants and uniform collared shirt)
|Average Class Size||20 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:11||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||10||18|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Tuition international students||$49,150||$50,500|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Accepts Standardized Application||Yes||No|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||11||16|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||17||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Cheerleaders, Drama Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Fitness Swimming, Hand Radio Club, Key Club, Latino Culture Organization, Magic Club, Math Club/Math Counts, RC Club, Robotics, SCUBA, Student Council, SUMA (Student Union for Minority Awareness), TCIY (The Choice is Yours), Weights and Conditioning Training
Arts and Music Programs:
- Over just the last two years, approximately 87% of Saint Stanislaus seniors have earned $17M in college scholarships for just 115 seniors. This past year, our seniors (Class of 2016) were accepted into 77 colleges and universities. The ACT composite for the Class of 2016 was 24.3; the top 10% of the class scored 32.5, the top 25% scored 30.5, and the top 50% scored 27.6. Ten seniors of the class of 2016 scored a 30 or higher on the ACT, including a perfect score of 36, by a student who was also a National Merit Finalist.
- Since 2009, St. Stanislaus has had 10 students recognized as national merit finalists.
- Students from 52 countries have attended St. Stanislaus since 1854.
- LD types supported: Dyslexia/Dysgraphia
- Saint Stanislaus High School accreditations: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Catholic Education Association,Mississippi Department of Education
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Felix Blanchard '42 - 1945 Heisman Trophy Recipient
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Saint Stanislaus High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 7-12 | 215 students 308.2 miles1600 St. Bernard Drive, S.E.
Cullman, AL 35055
- Grades: 9-12 | 236 students 854.3 miles22520 Mount Michael Road
Elkhorn, NE 68022
- Grades: 6-12 | 850 students 581.5 miles425 South Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.
We explore the reasons why you should send your child to boarding school
The International Baccalaureate® Diploma Programme offers a rigorous, disciplined approach to college preparation studies. We answer common questions about the IB.