- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12
- Enrollment: 342 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $33,450
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $8,980
- Acceptance rate: 82%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform khaki pants and uniform collared shirt
AP / Advanced Courses
Board Games Club, Cheerleaders, Chess Club, Environmental Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Fitness Swimming, International Club, Junior National Honor Society, Key Club, Math Club/Math Counts, National Honor Society, RC Club, Robotics, SCUBA, Student Council, Student Ministry, Varsity Quiz Bowl, Weights and Conditioning Training, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Jazz Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Over just the last two years, approximately 87% of Saint Stanislaus seniors have earned $17M in college scholarships for just 115 seniors. This past year, our seniors were accepted into 77 colleges and universities. The ACT composite for the Class of 2016 was 24.3; the top 10% of the class scored 32.5, the top 25% scored 30.5, and the top 50% scored 27.6. 13 seniors of the class of scored a 30 or higher on the ACT.
- Since 2009, St. Stanislaus has had 10 students recognized as national merit finalists.
- Students from 52 countries have attended St. Stanislaus since 1854.
- LD types supported: Dyslexia/Dysgraphia/Language-based or Mild Learning Differences
- Saint Stanislaus High School accreditations: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Catholic Education Association,Mississippi Department of Education
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Felix Blanchard '42 - 1945 Heisman Trophy Recipient