Wyoming Seminary Upper School
- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12, PG
- Enrollment: 458 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $51,400
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $24,300
- Acceptance rate: 53%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and a collared shirt
AP / Advanced Courses
Academic Council, American Field Service, Asian Culture Club, Athletic Board, Blue Crew Orientation Committee, Blue Key, Cangineers, Culture Club, Dance, Chorus, Acting, Eco-team, Entre Nous, Entrepreneurship Club, Fine Arts Board, Flag-football, Future Business Leaders, Hispanic Honor Society, Jewish Student Group, Mandarin Club, Masque and Dagger, Numismatics Club, Opinator--student newspaper, PAC Rats (theatre technology club), Peer Mentors, Photography Club, Playmakers, Proctor, Resident Assistants, Russian Club, Science Olympiad, Science Research Group, Sock Club (charity organization), Spanish Club, Student Activities Committee, Student Advisory Board, Student Government, Student Life Council, Tap Club, TEDed, The Centipede (student newspaper), The Chameleon (student literary magazine), The Scallion, True Blue, Umoja (students of African descent), Veterinary Club, Youth In Philanthropy
Arts and Music Programs:
Dux Femina Facti, Environmental Awareness, Hydrox, Jewish Culture Club, Orienteering, Outdoor Adventure, Poetry Out Loud, Stage Crew, Student Diversity Committee, Student Goverment
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Wyoming Seminary's core values include passion for learning, leading and serving; integrity; respect; responsibility; and soundness of mind, body and spirit. The school is known for its unparelleled academics, where excellence is revered; its dynamic faculty, teachers inspiring students; unmatched diversity, where friendships overcome stereotypes; unrivaled arts, athletics and activities, in which interests become passions; and enviable outcomes--Sem transforms lives.
- LD types supported: Mild learning differences
- Wyoming Seminary Upper School accreditations: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, University Senate of the United Methodist Church, Pennsylvania Association of Private Academic Schools
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wyoming Seminary Upper School cost?
Wyoming Seminary Upper School's tuition is approximately $51,400 for boarding students and $24,300 for day students.
What schools are Wyoming Seminary Upper School often compared to?
Wyoming Seminary Upper Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Mercersburg Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Wyoming Seminary Upper School?
The acceptance rate of Wyoming Seminary Upper School is 53%, which is lower than the boarding school average of 58%.
What sports does Wyoming Seminary Upper School offer?
Wyoming Seminary Upper School offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis and Wrestling.
What is Wyoming Seminary Upper School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Wyoming Seminary Upper School?
The application deadline for Wyoming Seminary Upper School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2015
Robert Morris University
Class of 2011
Class of 2011