5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (603) 563-7075
18 Lehmann Way, PO Box 522
Dublin, NH 03444
Dublin, NH 03444
Dublin School Photo #2 - We take a lot of pride in our athletic facilities and athletic fields. With an Outing Club, separate alpine and nordic ski areas, sailing and crew boathouses, award winning tennis courts, gym and 500 acres filled with hiking and biking trails - Dublin has the ideal built and natural environment to bring out your inner athlete.
Dublin School Photo #3 - Academics at Dublin are intense. They are also a lot of fun! We offer a full college preparation program, and you will be surprised by the range of our offerings. At Dublin, you will find that specific courses can be tailored to fit your passions.
Dublin School Photo #4 - We support each other. We work together. We celebrate each other. Sometimes, we even struggle together. Through our struggles and accomplishments, our athletic teams build lasting friendships and win championships.
Dublin School Photo #5 - We take the outdoors seriously. Our 500-acre campus offers miles of wooded trails for cross-country running and mountain biking to snow-shoeing and skiing. Our Nordic Center is one of the best and most challenging in the East. The Norm "Pro" Wight Ski Area allows alpine skiers and boarders the ability to ski under the lights in the center of campus.
Dublin School Photo #6 - Dance, theater, portfolio art and robotics are alternatives for those that do not want to play sports in every season. Our dance teacher danced for Martha Graham, our arts teacher has paintings in collections around the country, and our robot can beat up your robot.
Dublin School Photo #7 - Dublin students are part of the wider world. Our signature trips are to the high Himalayas of India and the Patagonian region of Argentina. Students live with families and go to school with students living very different lives.
Dublin School Photo #8 - A group of our students and faculty have run Reach the Beach, a 24-hour 200-mile team marathon from the mountains of NH to the Atlantic Ocean for seven straight years. We believe we are the only high school to have run even once. We also send a team to the Canadian Ski Marathon, a 100-mile nordic adventure. #DublinStrong
Dublin School Photo #9 - Dublin students are busy, but they make time for each other. Dublin is the right size to not get lost and to be discovered by others for who you are. We value the uniqueness of every individual.
- When prospective students visit Dublin School, they are given a Moleskine notebook as a reminder of our effort to make Dublin a place where each student will write their own story - without the pressure of fitting into a mold or living up to other`s expectations.
- Dublin nurtures a culture that emphasizes trying new things while embracing the joys of being a teenager.
- We believe that this culture, together with Dublin`s rich history and stunning location, allows our students to grow in ways that they might have found unimaginable before Dublin.
- Our size allows us to be intentional in everything we do.
- Whether that is beginning every day as a community in Morning Meeting - sharing stories and our talents - or in creating signature programs around Writing, Programming Robotics Imagination Science Math (PRISM), Spanish Language Learning, Endurance Sports, Theater, or Residential Life - everything has purpose.
- We believe in building a life of meaningful work that allows teenagers to find the deep satisfaction that is a byproduct of effort and achievement.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- University of Minnesota I am the parent of two Dublin boarding students and I can't say enough about this school. Dublin's Head of School is an amazing leader, transparent, action oriented and able to think outside of. . .
|Definition of Terms|
| 2020 School Data
|Dublin School||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||400 acres||125 acres|
|Enrollment||165 students||300 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||1277||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||28||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual||Casual|
|Average Class Size||10 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||7:1|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||14||18|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$5 million||$22 million|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$35,000||$25,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Accepts Standardized Application||Yes||No|
|Director of Admissions||Jill Hutchins|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Matt Parker|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||14||18|
|Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature & Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language & Culture, AP Spanish Literature, AP Statistics, AP U.S. History|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||14||16|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Dance, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Nordic Skiing, Sailing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||25||24|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Academic Committee, Amnesty International, Athletic Committee, Band Ensembles, Big Brother Big Sister, Bridge Club, Creative Writing, Fishing Club, Gay Straight Alliance, Layman's Way Literary Magazine, Model United Nations, Observatory Committee, Proctors, Robotics Team, Social Awareness Alliance, Student Council, Yearbook Committee
Arts and Music Programs:
"Dubdance" Film Festival, A Capella, Dubliners Chorus, Instrumental Ensemble, Lighting and Tech Crew, Poetry Out Loud, Rock Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- At Dublin School we strive to awaken a curiosity for knowledge and a passion for learning. We instill the values of discipline and meaningful work that are necessary for the good of self and community. We respect the individual learning style and unique potential each student brings to our school. With our guidance, Dublin students become men and women who seek truth and act with courage.
- LD types supported: Mild Learning Differences
- Dublin School accreditations: ISANNE, NAIS, TABS, NEASC
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Dublin School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Do you like large schools or small schools? Are you most comfortable in a city, small town or countryside? Are you interested in attending a school that has a religious or military orientation? Would you like to attend a school that is only for boys or girls? These are some questions you must ask yourself before you begin your search for the right U.S. boarding school for you.
Here then are a dozen boarding schools which charge approximately $20,000 per year or less for tuition, room and board.
A boarding school is a business. Is your business on brand?