- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12
- Enrollment: 165 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $68,800
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $39,500
- Acceptance rate: 46%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
AP / Advanced Courses
Academic Committee, Amnesty International, Athletic Committee, Band Ensembles, Big Brother Big Sister, Bridge Club, Creative Writing, Fishing Club, Gay Straight Alliance, Gender Sexuality Alliance, Layman's Way Literary Magazine, Model United Nations, Observatory Committee, Proctors, Robotics Team, Social Awareness Alliance, Student Council, Yearbook Committee
Arts and Music Programs:
"Dubdance" Film Festival, A Capella, Dubliners Chorus, Instrumental Ensemble, Lighting and Tech Crew, Poetry Out Loud, Rock Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- At Dublin School, we strive to awaken a curiosity for knowledge and a passion for learning. We instill the values of discipline and meaningful work that are necessary for the good of self and community. We respect the individual learning style and the potential each student brings to our school. With our guidance, Dublin students become people who seek truth and act with courage.
- LD types supported: Mild Learning Differences
- Dublin School accreditations: ISANNE, NAIS, TABS, NEASC
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Dublin School cost?
Dublin School's tuition is approximately $68,800 for boarding students and $39,500 for day students.
What schools are Dublin School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Dublin School?
The acceptance rate of Dublin School is 46%, which is lower than the boarding school average of 58%. Dublin School's acceptance rate is ranked as one of the top boarding schools with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Dublin School offer?
Dublin School offers 13 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country Running, Dance, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Nordic Skiing, Sailing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Tennis and Ultimate Frisbee.
What is Dublin School's ranking?
Dublin School ranks among the top 20 boarding schools for Low acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Dublin School?
The application deadline for Dublin School is Jan. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2018
University of Minnesota