- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12
- Enrollment: 470 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $88,800
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $67,600
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and collared shirt
(Financial aid is available. )
(Financial aid is available.)
(•Grades 8–12, Half-Day Academic Program $5,920 •Grades 8–12, Full-Day Academics & Afternoon Activity $7,140 •Grades 8–12, Residential Program $9,500 •Grades 1–7, Half-Day Academic Program $5,075)
- Founded in 1971, Landmark School is a coeducational boarding and day school with elementary, middle, and college preparatory high school programs for students with language-based learning disabilities (LBLD), which fall under the broader umbrella of specific learning disabilities (SLD).
- Our students are emotionally healthy, motivated to learn and possess average to superior intelligence.
- The cornerstones of our program and what differentiates us from other schools is our daily one-to-one tutorial, teacher/student ratio of 1:3, an individualized program for every student, and a myriad of extracurricular offerings.
- 94% of our graduates attend college and 100% are accepted.
- Students enjoy competitive athletics, performing arts, visual and practical arts, technology electives, clubs, community service, and more.
- The Residential Life Program offers a structured, supportive living and learning environment all in a location that affords our students opportunities to explore the area's natural and cultural riches.
- Summer programs for students in grades 1-12 combine academic skill development with fun and challenging recreational and hands-on activities.
- Landmark is located on two campuses just 30 miles north of Boston.
- Landmark is a pioneer in the field of dyslexia.
- Landmark`s mission includes an extensive Outreach Program of Professional Development courses, workshops and publications for educators, administrators, clinicians, and parents.
- Explore our website to find out how you can benefit from the Landmark Advantage.
- Take a virtual tour and sign up to attend an upcoming Informational Visit.
- Landmark School accreditations: NEASC, NAIS, AISNE, MAAPS, Mass. DOE
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Landmark School cost?
Landmark School's tuition is approximately $88,800 for boarding students and $67,600 for day students.
What sports does Landmark School offer?
Landmark School offers 22 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Dance, Golf, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track and Wrestling.
Does Landmark School offer a summer program?
Yes, Landmark School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Landmark School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Landmark School?
The application deadline for Landmark School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2008
Class of 1998
Sacred Heart University