- Landmark is a coeducational boarding and day school offering a full range of customized programs for students with dyslexia and other language-based learning disabilities.
- With a college preparatory high school, a middle school, and an elementary school, Landmark is one of the most comprehensive schools serving students with language-based learning disabilities in the United States.
- Landmark accepts bright students who are emotionally healthy, motivated to learn, but need remedial help with reading, writing, spelling, listening, speaking as well as mathematics.
- With a 1:3 teacher-student ratio, the key to Landmark`s successful model is the daily one-to-one tutorial.
- A personalized tutorial curriculum is designed to remediate specific language needs, which may encompass decoding, fluency, phonological awareness, written composition, and organizational skills.
- In addition, Landmark offers a Summer Program which combines intensive, academic skill development with recreational activities.
- A personalized program including a daily one-to-one tutorial is designed for each student to improve reading, writing, spelling and study skills.
- The Summer Program accepts students in grades 1-12, who possess average to superior intelligence, a history of healthy emotional development, and have been diagnosed with a language-based learning disability.
- Situated on two beautiful campuses just 25 miles north of Boston, students take advantage of its North Shore location and its many cultural opportunities.