- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12, PG
- Students: 268 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $59,900
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $23,900
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2017
Class of 2008
Queen's University and McGill University
View the Stanstead College yearly calendar below.
Academics and Faculty
(CAD; includes tuition and residence fee)
(CAD; $4800 CAD international students)
AP / Advanced Courses
Art Club, Board Game Club, Chess Club, Community Service Club, Cooking Club, Dance Club, Debate Club, Drama Club, Fencing Club, Film Club, Fishing Club, Gardening Club, Gay Straight Alliance, Habitat for Humanity, Investment Club, Music Club, Pottery Club, Robotics Club, Sewing, Skating Club, TEDx, Yearbook Club
- In keeping with the school motto - Sanitas, Sapientia, Religio or Health, Wisdom, Integrity - Stanstead College builds its program around the pillars of academics, athletics and student life. Academically, caring teachers and small class sizes are paired with rigorous academics and an advisor support system to help students become aware, self-disciplined young women and men prepared for life after high school. In addition, our University Guidance team works closely with senior students to assist them in determining and achieving their post-secondary goals.
- Based on the Quebec Ministry of Education curriculum in Grades 7 through 11, the Stanstead College academic program also offers a Grade 12 option that provides students with an intensive university preparatory experience, including many Advanced Placement (AP) options.
- Stanstead College`s structured athletics program encourages teamwork, fair play, perseverance and, above all, health. Each term, students participate in their choice of athletic options. The school is perhaps most famous for its elite varsity girls and boys hockey teams, which compete at the top high school levels in Canada and the U.S.
- Finally, students at Stanstead College enjoy the unforgettable experience of being part of a Canadian boarding school with an international student body. In addition to making lifelong friends, Stanstead students have endless opportunities to express themselves creatively and socially through clubs, weekend activities, school events as well as academic and service trips.
- Stanstead College accreditations: TABS, NEASC, CAIS
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Mark Jankowski - Class of 2012, Calgary Flames, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Kevin O'Leary - Canadian businessman